Terms and Conditions
These TERMS AND CONDITIONS are part of the online EXHIBITOR CONTRACT for the HomeStyles Home Show. From herein, the Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association will be referred to as “Show Management”, the Participant will be referred to as the “Exhibitor” and the HomeStyles Home Show will be referred to as the “Show”.
Show Management, for and in consideration of the payments and agreements on the part of the Exhibitor to be made and performed, hereby grants to the Exhibitor the right to use the Exhibit Space in the Show, defineded as the space number shown hereon and on the show diagrams of the said Show, for the specific exhibiting of the products & services listed on the online form. No other products or services other than those represented by the Exhibitor’s company and approved by Show Management will be allowed to be displayed or sold from the Exhibit Space (s).
The following terms and conditions apply:
- The Exhibitor hereby agrees to pay for the right to use the Exhibit Space; payable in Canadian funds.
- The Exhibitor hereby agrees that unless the Online Form is complete and the Terms and Conditions are acknowledged, Show Management is not required to hold the Exhibit Space for the Exhibitor and may re-sell it without notice.
- The company indicated on the Online Form is the Exhibitor and is the ONLY company that shall exhibit in the space provided.
- The Exhibitor hereby agrees to staff the Exhibit Space for the full duration of the Show including all advertised hours of the Show.
- The use of the Exhibit space shall be subject to the Exhibiting Rules and Regulations appearing in the Exhibitor Package, and to all further rules and regulations now or hereafter adopted and communicated to Exhibitors for the conduct of said Show.
- The Exhibitor will hold the Show and the Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association harmless from any damage, expenses or liability arising from any injury or damage to any person, including the general public, the Exhibitor, its agents, servants or employees or to the property of the Exhibitor or others, occurring either in the space occupied by the Exhibitor or elsewhere, arising out of its occupancy hereunder, or anything connected with the said occupancy. A formal Certificate of Insurance is required for participation in the Show.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for full booth payment amount. Failure to comply will result in release and resale of Exhibit Space.
- The Exhibitor shall not assign this agreement or sublet or license the whole or any part of the Exhibit Space hereby contracted for without the prior written permission of Show Management. Only the Exhibitor indicated on the Online Form is authorized to exhibit in the space as noted.
- It is the obligation of the Exhibitor to notify Show Management of any change(s) in product(s). Show Management reserves the right to request changes or removal of product(s) for sale at the Show.
- Payment for Exhibit Space is due within 30 days of invoice date. Show Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the Show to any Exhibitor that has not paid for Exhibit Space.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective executors, successors, and assigns.
- Booth Cancellation Policy:
- Exhibitor Booth Cancellation Deadline is the last day in December, annually. After this date full booth payments are non-refundable. If a booth is cancelled prior to the last day in December, a 50% refund will be processed. After the last day in December at 11:59 pm the exhibitor is liable for full payment of the space.
- Should the Show be cancelled or postponed for any reason by Show Management, the Exhibitor shall be eligible to a) request that their Payment be carried forward to the next Homestyles Home Show, with same booth selection or closest general proximity or b) request in writing within 30 days of Notice of Cancellation a full refund of their Payment. Show Management reserves the right to move or reallocate Exhibitor Space. Every effort will be made to ensure the new space is accommodating to both the Exhibitor and the Show.
- Show Management reserves the right to move or reallocate Exhibitor Space. Every effort will be made to ensure the new space is accommodating to both the Exhibitor and the Show.
- There is no representation, warranty or condition affecting the subject matter of this Agreement or the Exhibitor Space other than as expressed herein or in the Exhibitor Package, or in writing signed by Show Management.
The above listed Terms and Conditions apply to the annual dates of the HomeStyles Home Show presented by the Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association.
Note: Once you have registered for the HomeStyles Home Show you will receive an invoice for the FULL AMOUNT. Full payments must be made to secure your Exhibitor Space rental.