Terms and Conditions
SHOW: HomeStyles, March 9 – 12, 2017
Agreement made between Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association, hereinafter called the Licensor and the Exhibitor.
Hereinafter called the Licensee (Exhibitor), party of the second part, witnesseth: that the Licensor, for and in consideration of the payments and agreements on the part of the Exhibitor to be made and performed, hereby grants to the Exhibitor the right to use the exhibit space in the HomeStyles Show states as “Show’, designed as the space number shown hereon and on the show diagrams of the said Show, for the specific exhibiting of the products & services listed on the application form. No other products other than those represented by your company will be allowed to be displayed or sold from this booth.
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. The Exhibitor hereby agrees to pay for the right to use the said space; payable in Canadian funds.
2. The Exhibitor agrees that unless this booking form is complete and the Terms and Conditions are acknowledged, Licensor is not required to hold the space for the Exhibitor and may re-license it without notice.
3. The company indicated above (Licensee/ Exhibitor) is the ONLY company that shall exhibit in the space provided.
4. The use of the said space shall be subject to the Rules and Regulations appearing in the Exhibitor Package, Exhibitor Information, and to all further rules and regulations now or hereafter adopted for the conduct of said Show, which are hereby made part of this agreement and to which the Exhibitor agrees strictly to conform.
5. The Exhibitor will hold the Licensor harmless from any damage, expenses or liability arising from any injury or damage to any person, including the general public, the Exhibitor, its agents, servants or employees or to the property of the Exhibitor or others, occurring either in the space occupied by the Exhibitor or elsewhere, arising out of its occupancy hereunder, or anything connected with the said occupancy.
6. If the Exhibitor fails to make any of the said payments when due, or if any postdated cheques or other payments are returned N.S.F. or dishonored, or if the Exhibitor breaches any condition contained herein, this agreement, at the option of the Licensor, shall terminate and in such event all rights of the Exhibitor hereunder shall cease and terminate, provided the Exhibitor shall remain liable for all payments due or to become due hereunder (the “Indebtedness”). Upon such termination, the Licensor, in addition to and without prejudice to any other remedy available to the Licensor, shall be obligated to, thereupon re-license said space. If the Licensor fails to license all available spaces for the Show for a fee, then the Exhibitor shall be liable for any balance of the Indebtedness still owing after such application.
7. The Exhibitor shall not assign this license or sublet or license the whole or any part of the space hereby contracted for without the prior written permission of the Licensor. Only the Licensee is authorized to exhibit in the space as noted.
8. There is no representation, warranty or condition affecting the subject matter of this Agreement or the said space other than as expressed herein or in the Exhibitor Package or in writing signed by the Licensor.
9. Payment on booths will be deemed as an agreement to rent this space. This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties hereto and their respective executors, successors, and assigns. Booth Cancellation Deadline is: September 30, 2016. After this date full booth payments are non-refundable. If a booth is cancelled prior to September 30, 2016 a 50% refund will be processed.
10. Show Management reserves the right to move or reallocate exhibitor’s booth space. We will make every effort to ensure the new space is accommodating to both the exhibitor and the show.
Executed by the authorized representative of the Executed by the authorized representative of the Exhibitor on the date set out below. Licensor on the date set out below.
In order to ensure compliance with new Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation, and to provide you with relevant, timely and informative communications, we require your consent to continue sending you information through electronic means, including email. Please check the “Opt In” box if you wish to receive electronic information relating to HomeStyles or other Home Shows produced by Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association. Important: If you choose not to opt in, you will no longer receive any electronic communications from Saskatoon & Region Home Builders’ Association, including Registration and Exhibitor Packages. You may unsubscribe at any time.
2017 Policy Change Note: One you have registered for the 2017 HomeStyles Home Show you will receive an invoice for the FULL BOOTH AMOUNT. In the past we have issued a deposit invoice and then a second invoice for the remaining amount. This results in double the administrative hours and requires us to have to track down payments from October – December. Often companies are already into fall tradeshows and there is a lot of confusion about whether a full payment has been made. Full booth payment when booking is a Trade Show Industry standard for large trade shows. Therefore, we have instituted a change to incorporate a smoother billing process for both your team and ours. – Show Management